Gibbs Travel’s 24th Annual Historical Black College Tour
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” B.B. King
Making a college visit and touring the campus can be pivotal in a student’s decision to attend college. Students will meet and speak with admissions and/or financial aid representatives. Students are encouraged to ask questions and not only listen to the answers, but take in the authenticity of the answers, pick-up the school spirit, and the school’s culture and community. The 2019 HBCU Tour includes visiting the following colleges/universities:
- Alcorn State University (Lorman, Mississippi)
- Clark-Atlanta University (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Hampton University* (Hampton, Virginia)
- Howard University* (Washington, DC)
- Morehouse College* (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Norfolk State University (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Spelman College* (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Southern University (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Tougaloo College (Tougaloo, Mississippi)
- Tuskegee University* (Tuskegee, Alabama)
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Students must be in high school to attend the tour.. Parents must attend if the student is in middle or elementary school.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Gibbs Travel Services
What’s the refund policy?
- Cancellations made before February 8, 2019 will receive full refund less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
2, Cancellations made on February 8, 2019 and before March 15, 2019 will receive refund less a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made on or after March 15, 2018 will result in no refund being awarded.